HELEXPO owns two parking spaces, which operate on a 24-hour basis.
Outdoor parking: Angelaki str. (with a fee)
Covered parking: Congress Center “IoannisVellidis”, 3rd Septemvriou str.(with a fee)
At a short distance from the Exhibition Center you can find:
- Underground parking of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, City Hall (with a fee)
- YMCA parking, YMCA Square (with a fee)
AIRPORT - 15km
PORT - 2km
RAILWAY STATION - 3km
STATION OF LONG DISTANCE BUSES KTEL - 4km
URBAN TRANSPORTATION OASTH
Thessaloniki’s urban transportation, apart from the city routes, accommodates 15 regional municipalities, with roughly 600 modern buses in use at the same time, on 68 different bus lines.
Find OASTH route information at the link below
Please find below 6 telephone numbers of taxi companies that can provide transportation:
+30 2310 525 000, +30 2310 550 000
+30 2310 214 900, +30 2310 551 525
+30 2310 866 866, +30 2310 511 855
Tel.+30 2310 246104-566500, +30 2310 866866-214900
USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
The telephone code for the city of Thessaloniki is 2310
Tourist Police: 171
Fire Department: 199
HOTELS & TRAVEL
Staying in the city of Thessaloniki during BEYOND 4.0? Let us introduce you to our official business partner hotels for an unforgettable accommodation
Thessaloniki Hotels Association
Greece’s second largest city invites you to meet its many faces!
- The historic city, is more than 2,300 years old, as witnessed by the 18 UNESCO monuments it hosts.
- Thessaloniki of Entrepreneurship: a trading hub of the Balkans, SE Europe and the Mediterranean and the seat of the country’s largest exhibition center.
- The youthful Thessaloniki, is full of life, thanks to the 150,000 students it hosts.
- The capital of gastronomy, relaxation and fun.