BEYOND was designed in Greece, a country with a long tradition of science, technology, and innovation excellence going back to antiquity.
The goal is to offer participants a range of B2B and B2G meetings, lectures, thematic workshops, and a concurrent conference that will comprise an exceptional, multifaceted tool for promoting and developing business connections. As a result, small and large businesses, stakeholders, and professionals from all over the world will have the opportunity to present their products and services to a bespoke audience, investors, and agencies from Greece and overseas.
In addition to the tangible exhibition, participants will have the opportunity to take advantage of online B2B and B2G meetings to negate all distances and offer every professional who trusts us and honours us with their participation the means to achieve their goals. During the exhibition and after its conclusion, participants will be able to add their professional profile to BEYOND’s platform to maximize connectivity and publicity.
The exhibition’s four central themes are:
- Division of Commercial Companies of Technological Digital Applications
- Startups Sector
- Department of Research Centers & Universities
- Conference & Workshops Area
Benefits attending BEYOND:
- A huge trade show, in a strategic point of Europe in terms of new technologies. The exhibition takes place in an area of over 20,000 sq., ideal for the excellent hospitality of a huge number of visitors.
- Investors, stakeholders, multinationals but also smaller startups, public and private entities as well as research centers, universities and important executives in the field of technology will be present at BEYOND 2022.
- A two-day conference that focuses on the future of Ai technology and its areas of application in the service of humans.
- A rich program of B2B & B2G meetings, round tables, parallel events, presentations, workshops as well as many networking opportunities.
Under the motto “Exhibition Meets Summit”, Thessaloniki, a vibrant city playing a leading role in the field of startups, spinoff companies, and technology businesses, will become for a second consecutive year a big development hub where participants in the exhibition program will have the opportunity to establish meaningful business relationships, create a network with both private and public sector agencies, as well as draw inspiration for tomorrow.